top of page
Att köpa ett hus

Utlandsflytt inom

hela Europa

Med oss blir utlandsflytten mycket enklare. Boka nedan idag!

Utlandsflytt inom hela Europa

Instad har omfattande erfarenhet av att transportera gods/bohag internationellt åt privatpersoner, företag och organisationer.

  • How does it work?
    It's actually very simple. You fill in the quote form just as usual, then we will contact you for a possible inspection of the work and or writing of a quote.
  • What is required of me?
    If you plan to live abroad for a year or more, you must report this to the Swedish Tax Agency. You must also report a move abroad when you planned to stay abroad for a short time but then extend your stay to a year or more. You report moving abroad on form SKV 7665.
  • Do we need permission?
    Instad has all the necessary permits to help you in all EU/EEA countries and can guide you through the entire process, so you can relax. With us as a moving company, you can also use the RUT deduction, throughout Europe! This means that you only need to pay 50% of the labor cost

Vi har haft förmånen att hjälpa kunder till flera länder i Europa

bottom of page