top of page
Att köpa ett hus

Moving abroad within

all over Europe

With us, moving abroad becomes much easier. Book today below!

Moving abroad within Europe

Instad has extensive experience in transporting goods/household goods internationally for private individuals, companies and organisations.

  • How does it work?
    It's actually very simple. You fill in the quote form just as usual, then we will contact you for a possible inspection of the work and or writing of a quote.
  • What is required of me?
    If you plan to live abroad for a year or more, you must report this to the Swedish Tax Agency. You must also report a move abroad when you planned to stay abroad for a short time but then extend your stay to a year or more. You report moving abroad on form SKV 7665.
  • Do we need permission?
    Instad has all the necessary permits to help you in all EU/EEA countries and can guide you through the entire process, so you can relax. With us as a moving company, you can also use the RUT deduction, throughout Europe! This means that you only need to pay 50% of the labor cost

We have had the privilege of helping customers to several countries in Europe

bottom of page